History & Vision
Graduate School of Beauty Arts
Department of Beauty Art
The graduate course of Beauty Art, taking the initiative in the beauty art industry in Busan, aims to train students as beauty art experts and professionals in the beauty art education who are well versed in theory and practical skills and to contribute to the development of the beauty art industry. The teaching faculty consist of renowned professors nation-wide and experts in the fields of hair, makeup, skin care, and beauty design.
- 1 The school offers courses on advanced beauty art theories and techniques by the beauty art master professor and field experts.
- 2 The school holds seminars by renowned experts in the field and in liaison with beauty art associations.
Major of Design
In order to guide future experts, design major offers a global design education system that can be active in all international students to raise global sense to connect with industrial value. Design major cultivate creative students with future competitiveness that combines integrated thinking and in-depth academic ability to create new design values in various fields of design.
Main fields of study
- Visual communication design
- Motion graphic design
- Interior design
- Environmental design
Authorized professional faculties in each field
Balanced curriculum of theory and practice
Content of the courses from marketing to start-up course
Degree can be obtained only with credits
|Studies in Design Planning
|Field Practical Lecture
|Forum & Special Lecture
|Advanced Theory of Design Culture
|Studies in Design Trend
|Independent Study in Thesis
|Independent Study in Project
- Thesis Course: 26 credits
- Project Course: 30 credits
- Academic advisor: Professor Mija Kim (051-540-7127) / email@example.com
- Administrative office (051-540-7318)