History & Vision
Graduate School of Engineering
IT - Transportation Major
- Training experts for developing and operating applied systems combining transportation and IT technologies
- Training high quality experts with the skills for planning, analysing, and operating transportation/ITS technologies
- Training experts for Ubiquitous Embedded Technology
- 1 Students learn about advanced theories on IT and transportation areas and develop operational abilities.
- 2 The program allows students to pursue careers for IT, transportation, or the new combined areas by operating the curriculum combining IT and transportation courses.
- 3 The teaching faculty are equipped with theories and a variety of hands-on field experiences.
- Transportation expert course : focuses on teaching advanced theories on transportation planning, transportation engineering, and designing, and enhancing operational abilities
- IT expert course : focuses on teaching advanced theories on Ubiquitous, Embedded, and robotics, and enhancing operational abilities
- The teaching faculty are equipped with theories and a variety of hands-on field experiences.